2012 Fishing Package Prices Per Person
2 days, 3 nights $1,700 + Tax
3 days, 4 nights $2,550 + Tax
4 days, 5 nights $3,400 + Tax
5 days, 6 nights $4,250 + Tax
*Group rates available
Book your Alaska fishing trip early. Dates are limited and fill quickly due to a short fishing season.
All package prices include the following: Deluxe room with private bath (based on double occupancy)
- All meals
- Fishing License and King tag
- Guided Fishing or other adventure of your choice daily
- All tackle, bait, and equipment
- Use of all weather gear
- Fish cleaning, vacuum packaging, freezing, boxing in wax fish boxes for the trip home
- All transportation while at the lodge
- Round Trip float plane ride from Ketchikan to Tree Tops Lodge (We will help you book your float plane)
- Airfare from your home to Ketchikan
What to bring:
- Personal items (tooth brush, shampoo, etc.)
- Comfortable clothing and shoes for temps ranging from 50 to 75 degrees
- Camera, Video, Film
- Tobacco products
- Sun glasses
- Small day bag
- You are welcome to bring your favorite rod, fly fishing gear, waders, ect. (We try to keep a good selection of rain gear sizes, but if you like fitted gear, you will want to bring a rain suit of your choice.)
- $500 per person deposit will hold and confirm your reservation.
- 50% of total package is due within 30 days.
- Balance is due 90 days prior to tour date.
- Book your Alaska fishing trip early. Dates are limited and fill quickly due to a short fishing season. Please let us know if you have any changes to your itinerary.
- $500 per person deposit is non-refundable
- 50% of total package price is non-refundable if cancelled less than 90 days prior to tour date
- 100% of total package price is non-refundable if cancelled less than 60 days prior to tour date
- Within 60 days notice, packages paid in full can be re-booked for the following season at no additional cost.
TTL operates under a Forest Service Permit in the Tongass Natonal Forest.